A Memorable Month: Three of My Students Awarded PhD Degrees

This has been a particularly meaningful month in my association with Srinivas University. Three of my studentsDr. Naveen Kumar, Dr. Kiran K., and Dr. Ann Varghese—have been awarded PhD degrees.

Their achievements are the result of sustained research, hard work and perseverance. Their theses were adjudicated by distinguished professors, whose academic evaluation formed an important part of this journey.

A PhD is a significant milestone in an academic career. I appreciate the opportunities Srinivas University has provided these scholars to pursue their research goals, and I am delighted to see them reach this stage.

I extend my heartfelt congratulations to all three and wish them continued success in their academic and professional lives.

Photos of Dr. Naveen Kumar Viva










Photos of Dr. Kiran K Viva





Viva Examination of Dr. Ann Varghese


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog