Thursday, April 18, 2024

Joyful Gatherings: Celebrating Navaneeth's Wedding in Manipal

We recently celebrated the marriage and reception of Navaneeth, the younger son of Sri Nagaraj Shetty, a prominent member of ABC Laughing Yoga in Manipal. Sri Nagaraj invited us to all the events associated with his son’s wedding. Navaneeth has been a familiar face at the ABC Laughing Club for many years.

For personal reasons, I attended only the marriage ceremony on 18th April 2024, while my friends also participated in the Sangeetha, Engagement, and Reception. The ceremony was well-attended, and I reconnected with several acquaintances, including Prameshwar Adiga, my BBM classmate; Nagaraja Bhat from Corporation Bank; and numerous friends from the Laughing Club. I also had the pleasure of meeting CA Vineeth, Navaneeth's brother.

The highlight was the vegetarian lunch we enjoyed together at noon. My wife, Shreemathi, joined me at the function, although she had to attend another event later in the day—the wedding of one of her students at Dharmavara Auditorium.






All wedding photos are available here. You can track your own photos by uploading your selfie.Top of Form

 

https://site.fotoowl.ai/thirdeyevision/gallery/32168

PIN – 7537

No comments:

A Day of Tradition and Connections: Attending a Bramopadesha Ceremony in Kota

After retiring, I've embraced attending numerous social functions and reconnecting with relatives. Today, April 26, 2024, I traveled to ...